Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Dewey's Read-A-Thon

I signed up for Dewey's Read-A-Thon on October 22nd!  I've never participated before, but it is one of the first big events that I remember hearing about when I originally discovered book blogs about two years ago.  Now seems like as good a time as ever to dive in and dedicate a solid chunk of time to reading.  I will start reading at 8:00 AM here.  I can't promise that I will stay up all night, but I will certainly give it my best effort.  I plan to post a potential reading list next week.

Anyone else joining in on the fun?  You can sign up here.  


1 comment:

  1. Yay, so happy you're signed up! This will be my third time participating, and it's one of my favorite book blog community events. I hope you have a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! Even if I don't write back here, I always make time to visit you at your blog. Happy reading!