Friday, October 28, 2011

Snow!?!

I am supposed to get 4-8 inches of snow over the next 24 hours... What!?!  It has been 30 years since it last snowed in October in Virginia, and that was apparently around an inch according to my local weather station. 

I love curling up with a book and a blanket while watching the snow fall, but I'm just not sure I'm mentally reading for it yet!  It's not even Halloween! 

Although, I do love snow.  So when it starts falling, I'll probably squeal like a small child.  And be tempted to break my no Christmas music until at least after Halloween rule.  It's a tough life.  :)


Snowpocalypse February 2010 - Ahh... memories

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! Even if I don't write back here, I always make time to visit you at your blog. Happy reading!