Friday, October 21, 2011

Read-a-thon Plans

I'm still planning on devoting as much time as possible to reading tomorrow.  Something has come up, so I have to be away for a while during the day.  However, I plan to listen to audiobooks in the car in order to make up for some of the lost time.  I will try to post progress updates when I'm actually here reading. 

Now for the fun part.  Here are the books I've laid out for myself to pick from tomorrow:

Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins (library)
Rebecca by Daphne Du Maurier (library)
Emma by Jane Austen (owned)
A Walk in the Woods by Bill Bryson (owned)
Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan (owned)
The Legend of Sleepy Hollow by Washington Irving (audiobook-library)
When You Are Engulfed in Flames by David Sedaris (audiobook-library)

Good luck to everyone participating and happy reading!

1 comment:

  1. Your planned reading list sounds AWESOME! I like that you have some Halloween-esque creepsters in there :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! Even if I don't write back here, I always make time to visit you at your blog. Happy reading!