"Books are the plane, and the train, and the road. They are the destination, and the journey. They are home." Anna Quindlen
Monday, April 5, 2010
100 Mile Fitness Challenge
Today I signed up for the 100 Mile Fitness Challenge. This is the third round of this challenge and it runs April 1 to June 31, 2010. I have opted to try for 100 miles. You can find out more about the challenge here, but basically I will try to walk 100 miles before the end of the challenge. Progress is updated every Friday on the challenge blog and I will post about my progress here as well from time to time. I hope this gets me moving!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! Even if I don't write back here, I always make time to visit you at your blog. Happy reading!