Title: MockingjayAuthor: Suzanne Collins
Year: 2010
Pages: 398
First Line: "I stare down at my shoes, watching as a fine layer of ash settles on the worn leather."
NO SPOILERS HERE!
I don't know what I can say about Mockingjay since most people have already read it and written about it. I liked Mockingjay, but not quite as much as The Hunger Games or Catching Fire. It seemed a little slower than the first two books, but had several plot twists that I had never considered. My only complaint is that it ended too quickly. There should have been more than a few pages to wrap up the ending. It left me feeling a little unsatisfied and almost cheated. Nevertheless, I was happy with the way Mockingjay concluded.
My Rating: 4 of 5
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! Even if I don't write back here, I always make time to visit you at your blog. Happy reading!