Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Dracula Group Read: October 2011

I plan to participate in the October Group Read of Bram Stoker's Dracula hosted by Allie at A Literary Odyssey.  Leave Allie a comment to let her know you want to join in on the fun.  Then, just post about Dracula between October 16 and 22 and link back up to Allie's master post.  Easy!

2 comments:

  1. You know, I wasn't going to read this one, just because I didn't think I'd have the time, but I just discovered my library has an audio edition with a good narrator. Now I think I'm going to join!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good narrator really does make all the difference! I'll be sure to check out your thoughts on the book.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! Even if I don't write back here, I always make time to visit you at your blog. Happy reading!