My reading has actually remained fairly steady over the last year. This surprises me considering all that has happened. I continue to be drawn to a variety of genres, although I definitely read more fiction than non-fiction. I discovered some new favorites and reread others, tackled a few classics, experimented with my Kindle, and gave audiobooks another try.
I caught up with the latest adventures of Stephanie Plum and company, gave in and discovered that I am Team Eric, received an intriguing lesson in vocabulary, traveled with the circus, brushed up on my Greek mythology, started thinking seriously about becoming a librarian, traveled to several dystopian societies, and was reminded what it feels like to be a teenager in love. The best part is that books allowed me to do these listed things and more!
Unfortunately, I doubt I will be able to write about all of the books that I read. My memory is not always that good, hence my desire to blog about books in the first place! I do hope to write about some of the books, particularly the ones that I loved or feel should be shared.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! Even if I don't write back here, I always make time to visit you at your blog. Happy reading!