"I suggest that the only books that influence us are those for which we are ready, and which have gone a little farther down our particular path than we have yet got ourselves."
I love this quote! It reminds me of reading books that were a little beyond my scope of understanding when I was younger. Like Catcher in the Rye and To Kill a Mockingbird. I love how I can go back and read them and they mean something else every time. Anyway, I came by ot tell you that I have given you the Summer Blogger Award! :)
I love this quote! It reminds me of reading books that were a little beyond my scope of understanding when I was younger. Like Catcher in the Rye and To Kill a Mockingbird. I love how I can go back and read them and they mean something else every time. Anyway, I came by ot tell you that I have given you the Summer Blogger Award! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://everylastpage.blogspot.com/2010/08/summer-blogger-award.html
How true...I am definitely subject to being affected by a book in different ways depending on what particular frame of mind I'm in at the time..
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower :)
Thanks for the award, Danielle! That's so sweet of you! It's my first blog award!
ReplyDelete