Thursday, September 9, 2010

Booking Through Thursday: Disaster!

This week's Booking Through Thursday asks:


You’ve just dropped your favorite, out-of-print book into a bathtub, ruining it completely … What do you do now?

Well, I honestly don't think this would happen to me as I avoid the water and book combo for this very reason.  But if it did, I would probably have a mini freak out while at least trying to save my book.  Once I recovered my senses, I would tell myself it's not the end of the world and try to find another copy online.  Hopefully, it never comes to this!

1 comment:

  1. I think all book lovers are having this same sort of reaction. Here's mine: http://myreadersblock.blogspot.com/2010/09/booking-through-thursday-disaster.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! Even if I don't write back here, I always make time to visit you at your blog. Happy reading!