Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Teaser Tuesday: The Little Guide to Your Well-Read Life

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.


This week's teaser comes from The Little Guide to Your Well-Read Life: How to Get More Books in Your Life and More Life From Your Books by Steve Leveen.  

"You probably already have some books at home that you plan to read.  I suggest that you expand this to a whole new level: a to-read library in which you gradually accumulate shelves of books, in different categories, that you plan to read - a Library of Candidates that evolves from your list." (page 16)

Well, that certainly makes me feel better about owning books I haven't yet read!  :)

6 comments:

  1. Brilliant teaser! My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/09/book-review-what-alice-knew-by-paula-marantz-cohen.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I'm doing something right because I have a library in one of my rooms. Thanks for the great teaser!!

    Here's my Tuesday Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  3. I left the wrong link, I apologise. My TT is here: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/09/teaser-tuesdays-what-alice-knew-a-most-curious-tale-of-henry-james-and-jack-the-ripper.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teaser. It makes me feel a little better about owning books I haven't read yet, but still, I have to slow down on buying books!

    My TT is here: http://thebookscapereport.blogspot.com/2010/09/teaser-tuesday-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, and P.S. I am a new follower! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! Even if I don't write back here, I always make time to visit you at your blog. Happy reading!