Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A Brief Note

I'm sorry to say that my newly established blogging schedule will be interrupted for the next few weeks, but it's for a fantastic reason.  I found out that I got a job!  And it starts in two weeks!  And I need to find a place to live!  Ahhh!  I will be moving about two hours away from my current location, so commuting isn't an option for me.  I have been doing a lot of searching and making phone calls to set up appointments to see some places later this week.  Hopefully, I will find something quickly so I can move before I start working.  Until I'm settled, the blogging (and reading) will be sporadic at best.  I hope to be back soon!  :)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Kelly and best wishes on the new job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the job. You have a blog award over at my blog.

    Bookbee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! Even if I don't write back here, I always make time to visit you at your blog. Happy reading!